Permissions and Navigation
Available to: Everyone
Navigation: Admin > Employees
Table of Contents
Basics of Employees
Employee information connects to various parts of the Production Tool. Most importantly to a user when the employee has a unique login. See User Management for more information. Take care to not duplicate people as this will display multiples of the same name throughout the platform.
To edit and view an employee profile navigate to Admin > Employees > Select an Employee. Once an employee is selected you may fill in the following information. Details regarding each field are provided below.
- First Name, Last Name, Nick Name: The names provided assist managers in Dispatching, Assigning Work Orders, Time Tracking.
- Email and Phone Number: The email and phone number fields assist in the notifying of dispatched Job Assignments. Also, the email field attaches a user to the employee information. This is critical for employees that are users which are able to log into the platform.
- The Address Lines, City, State, Postal Code: Utilize these fields to track an employee's residence.
- Region: This region field connects the employee to a region. This then allows for this employee to be assigned en-mass along with other employees assigned to the same region to a job.
- Carrier: This field tracks an Employee's phone carriers. This information is added via the import tool.
- Hourly Wage, Hourly Benefits: These fields allow you to report on employee hourly wages and benefits.
- Employee Roles: Employee roles allow admins to control permissions and dispatch assignments for any given group of employees.
- Enable Text Messages: Allows text messaging notifications while dispatching or assigning a task.
- Enable Assignment Timers: Disabling this will remove the ability to add timers on the WebApp. On Mobile, this would disable the Time Tab.
- Allow Job Duplication: Allows the Employee to create jobs with the same details
- Active: Deactivating the employee here will remove them from dispatch and time tracking options. Please note that employees that are also users may still log in if deactivated. To limit an employee from logging in, do so under User Settings.
- Salaried: Activating this removes the employee from Time Tracking options