Please follow these steps to successfully change your password on your own using your computer
- Please use either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for your browser
- Type app.yourredlist.com in your browser's search bar
- Type in your username (usually your work email address) on the login screen and click "Next"
- Click on the Reset Password button that appears just below the password field
- Type in your username (must be a real email address) and click "Submit"
- Go to your email inbox and you should receive an email address from email@example.com
- Follow the instructions on the email and a link should take you to a reset password screen
- Enter the new password twice and then click Submit
- Simply refresh the browser and you should be able to log in. If you are not taken back to the login screen, simply type in app.yourredlist.com
If you are still unable to log in please submit a support ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org