Managing Time Tracking
Time Tracking records employees’ time worked for any given assignment or time punch and allows for managers to approve or reject that time. Timers once submitted will populate into the Approvals Queue.
Navigate to Approvals
- Click Time Tracking
- Click Approvals
From this page, you can accept or reject Time and add any additional comments to be sent to the employee. Rejecting a time will automatically notify the employee of any additional comments you provide.
Manually add employee time
- Click Add Timer
- Assign the employee
- Assign the Time
- Assign the Job (Optional)
- The red man symbolizes that the field was created manually
- The yellow caution sign symbolizes that the service ticket has yet to be submitted
- The gray form symbolizes that forms are required and not yet submitted
- The green checkmark symbolizes that the timers have been finalized