The Job tab allows field users to view To Do and Completed Jobs for completing inspections and digital service tickets.
Review Job Details
Jobs will remain in to do until all service ticket line items are submitted
- Tap To Do Jobs if you were assigned directly to an assignment on your job or select Crew Jobs if you were assigned as a crew member
- Select the appropriate job
Submit Service Ticket
Service ticket submission is required for billing to process the service ticket line items
- Tap +
- Tap New Ticket
- Select the appropriate line items under the Labor & Equipment tab (see below to add parts if necessary)
- If necessary select the line items under the Parts tab
- Tap the Create Ticket button at the bottom after selecting Labor and Part line items to complete
- If applicable, adjust timers for your crew
- Fill out the billable quantities for labor and parts and tap next on the top right corner of the screen
- (Optional) Select Show Breakdown, Include Time on Ticket, or Attach a photo
- Tap the Sign button on the top right corner of the app
- Enter the Customer's name or your name in the Print Name field
- Tap the Signature box to add your signature
- Return to the ticket and tap the Submit button on the top right corner
- WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE SUBMITTED CONFIRMATION BEFORE CLOSING THE APP!!!
It is recommended that you complete your ticket at the end of each day of the job. The job will fully close out off of your app once all of the line items are eventually completed from the service ticket.