Redlist offers four distinct user license types, each granting users different capabilities within the Redlist platform. These license types—Collect, Complete, Create, and Connect—provide varying levels of access and permissions to cater to different user roles and requirements. This article provides an overview of each license type and their corresponding capabilities.
- Collect users possess the lowest level of access and permission.
- Limited to using Redlist's mobile app.
- Capabilities include viewing and submitting digital forms.
- Complete users can perform all tasks available to Collect users.
- Access to the Operations tool, enabling them to view jobs and assignments.
- Ability to submit forms and service tickets related to jobs.
- Access to the Maintenance tool, providing visibility into work orders and tasks.
- Capabilities include viewing, editing, and completing tasks and work orders.
- Create users enjoy all the capabilities of Complete users.
- Access to the Redlist web app in addition to the mobile app.
- Gain access to admin and configuration settings.
- Capabilities include creating new jobs and assigning users to those jobs.
- Ability to review and approve service tickets and submitted timers.
- Configure, create, and edit work orders, preventative maintenance programs, and lubrication routes.
- Make assignments within the Maintenance tool and review and approve repair requests.
- Connect users possess all the capabilities of Create users.
- Access to Redlist's API and integration hub, facilitating data integration with other systems.
- Ability to integrate data from external systems into Redlist and vice versa.
- If the company has multiple locations, Connect users can access all company accounts through a single login.
Please sign in to leave a comment.