Redlist's employee feature allows users to assign tasks and capture data about team members. There are two ways to add employees to an account: by importing a list of employees
Or, by creating a single employee. To create a new employee.
Step 1: Click on "Admin" then, select "Employees"
Step 2: Click on "Add Employee"
Step 3: Fill out Employee Information
Note - Fields with a red asterisks are required. All other fields are optional
Step 4: Click "Create"
In the "Add Employee" modal, there are also five toggles located at the bottom. These manage different employee settings.
- Enable Text Messages - allows employees to receive text messages when they are assigned work
- Enable Assignment Timers - enables users to submit payroll time toward specific work
- Allow Job Duplication - allows employees to copy a job created in Redlist's operations module
- Active - Allows admins set whether or not an employee is available for work assignments. If this toggle is turned off, the employee will not show up when assigning work
- Salaried - indicates whether an employee is paid a salary or an hourly wage