Table of Contents
How Do I Login to the App
- Install the Redlist or MSAM App in the App Store. Select the App Store and Search or Redlist or MSAM. Then Install
- Open the App and log in with your username and password.
- If your username is forgotten contact the Redlist Admin, MSAM Admin, or Customer Support to verify your username.
- If you have forgotten your password select Forgot Password and then follow the prompts emailed to your username.
How Do I Troubleshoot Login Errors?
In the event, an error occurs when logging in such as Crashes, API errors, or Eternal Authentication do the following steps. After each step, you may attempt to login into the App.
- Shut the Tablet or Phone off and then turn it back on again
- Verify the iOS OS or Android OS is up to date. This is done by navigating to the device settings and verifying this update.
- Verify that the version of the App is up to date within the App Store. Navigate to the app store search for Redlist or MSAM and select update if available.
- Reinstall the App from the App Store
- Contact Customer Support