Table of Contents
- What is the Company Settings Feature?
- How do I get to the Company Settings?
- Why can't I see the Company Settings Feature?
- Billing Setup
- Business Rules
- Client Portal
What is the Company Settings Feature?
The company settings feature is where you can add contact, and billing information. You can also set up business and document rules, as well as add company files and configure the portal your clients will use to schedule jobs with you.
How do I get to the Company Settings?
Follow this flow to find the Company Settings feature:
When you click on company it will open to the company 'Information'. At the top of the page, you will also see the following tabs: 'Billing Setup', 'Business Rules', 'Documents', 'Files', and 'Client Portal'.
Why can't I see the Company Settings Feature?
This is most likely because you do not have the permissions to see this feature. Only admins have access to view and change the company settings. If you need help changing the permissions on your account please contact your company admin, or your customer success representative.
The information tab allows you to record your company information. This information can be used in the following locations: service tickets, quotes, invoices, and forms.
In addition to the main company information, you can also use this page to create 'Regions". Regions can be used in two ways. Firstly, to identify where work is taking place geographically. Secondly, if your company has multiple branches, using the regions functionality can allow you to set-up branch specific information. This allows branch managers to filter information specific to their branch, whilst also allowing executives a broader view as to how the company is performing as a whole.
Adding/Editing Company Information
- Navigate to Admin > Company > Information.
- If you don't currently have any company information in your account, there should be a button that says Add Info. If your company already has information you want to change, then click the Edit button on the top right-hand side of the Screen.
- A box will appear in which you can add/edit the following items:
- Phone number
- Fax Number
- The Time Zone
- The Time your Server Maintenance will Occur.
- Once you have finished making your changes click Save
Adding/Editing Regions Information
- Navigate to Admin > Company
- If you want to add a region, click on the Add Region button on the right of the page. If you wish to Edit a region, find the region you wish to edit from the list of regions, and click on the Edit button just above that region's logo.
- A box should appear where you can add the Name of the region as well as choose to Use Company Info. If you deselect the toggle button for Use Company Info, then you will be given the option to fill out the following information for the region:
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Auto-Assign Crew Job Creation. (This can be used to auto-assign employees during job creation to a specific region. To assign employees to regions navigate to Admin > Employees. Find the employee you wish to assign to a region and open their profile. Under Region select the region you wish to assign them to, then select Save.)
- When you have completed filling out the region information select Save. The region should now appear on the Regions list.
How do I apply a Region Header to a Form?
A region field must be created on the Form Template for the region header to appear. Doing so will apply the region information to the PDF file for this form whenever that specific region is submitted.
How do I apply a Region Header to a Service Ticket and Invoice?
If a region is selected during a job creation, and that region has different information than the company information. the region information will display on Service Ticket, Quote, and Invoice PDF files.
The billing setup section allows you to record specific billing rules relating to Operation Jobs, Employees, and Assets.
- Default Employee Wage(s) are recorded here to later be applied within the time tracking module. See Time Tracking Management for more information.
- Default Fuel Price(s) are recorded here to later be applied to assets. This data can be later generated into a report
- Default Electricity Price(s) are recorded here to later be applied to assets. This data can be later generated into a report
- Discounts are recorded here to later be applied to invoices.
- Tax Rate(s) are recorded here to later be applied to quotes, service tickets, and invoices.
- Additional Fees are recorded here to later be applied to quotes, service tickets, and invoices.
- Allow Edit After Invoice Creation toggle grants or limits users from editing an invoice after its creation in the Approvals Beta (Queue) tool.
This tab is currently obsolete - This tab is pending an update for the Asset Map tool. See Asset Management for more information on the Asset Map.
Document settings allow you to adjust Forms, Invoices, Maintenance Work orders, Production Work Orders, Quotes, and Service Ticket PDFs. These adjustments include adding Terms and Conditions to documents as well as determining the landscape view of the PDFs. Special instructions are also optionally displayed at the bottom of the PDF for the available documents.
These files represent company-wide files to later be shared on a job. These are commonly cover letters for clients. Mark them as public for them to be accessible in the share modal during job creation.
The Client Portal displays assets marked as public when a QR code is scanned. Optionally set white label name and URL to be displayed in that view. When this URL is followed you may create a Web Order Job. Review Queue Management for more information on Web Orders. When a job is requested on this view it will set the employee under Job Request Owner as the job owner for the requested job. Optionally deactivate the entire client portal from this view. The theme color allows you to display a specific brand color on the top background. See QR Code Management for full details on the Client Portal.