To auto-generate actionable work orders from form submissions follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Forms>Manage>Builder.
- Use the search tool to find the form you want to update with this new feature.
- Once you have opened the form click on form settings. This will open the form settings modal.
- Make sure that "Auto-Group tasks on work order' is selected
- Select the maintenance board you want the work orders to go to on the drop down.
- You then have an option to assign the work order to a specific region.
- Click on the Save button.
Important things to know.
You will need to complete the steps listed above with each Form that you want to auto generate work orders. You will need to make sure that there are questions on the the forms you are updating that have the work order generation set-up selected on them.